Creighton Law LLP
Call Us Today For Personalized Service 1-800-216-4970

December 2015 Archives

Your property rights in a common law relationship

A common law relationship is when two people are not married, but they are still in a relationship and they live together. This is also sometimes referred to as cohabiting. Either way, it's very important to know what rights you have in a relationship like this, as they are not always the same as the rights you'd get if you were married, even if you have been together for years.

4 key questions to ask when parents split up

When determining child custody and access rights, along with a parenting plan, there are four key questions that parents need to ask. The answers to these can help to craft the ideal plan. Living apart makes things complicated, but it doesn't mean the right plan can't be good for the child.

Creighton Law LLP

235 King St. E.
Oshawa, ON L1H 1C5

Toll Free: 800-216-4970
Fax: 905-432-2323
Map & Directions

Google Map